Simply put, if you have a business, then you need a website. But how do you get started? Join Bryan Caplan, National Speaker for Google Grow Your Business Online, as he explores what you need with a new website and takes you through the process of building a simple site with Google. By the end of this session, you'll understand:
- The 6 characteristics of a great website
- The intricacies of web design
- How to make your website useful
- How to get started building your own website with Google
- This workshop will give you some directions and strategies to help you think like a salesperson, especially if you’ve never been in sales before.
This workshop is sponsored by SCORE Boston and Canopy City, and will be presented by Bryan Caplan.
Bryan Caplan helps businesses elevate their digital marketing. Award-winning CEO of BJC Branding and a national speaker for Google, Bryan travels the country, presenting on a wide range of digital marketing topics. Bryan has provided digital marketing strategy to well over 1,000 businesses since 2010 and is a guest lecturer at Suffolk University School of Business. He is also a contributing columnist to several publications including GoDaddy, BlueHost, Constant Contact, BusinessTown, and the Boston Business Journal.